Some devices that are supplied with AC voltage need a frequency other than the mains frequency. In this case, frequency converters are used to convert the frequency to the desired frequency. Static frequency converters perform frequency conversion in two stages. First, the input voltage is converted to DC voltage by means of rectifiers. The inverters then convert the DC voltage to the AC voltage at the desired frequency.
Frequency converters are used by converting frequency values between 50Hz, 60Hz or 400Hz.
Frequency converters It is divided into static frequency converters and dynamic frequency converters.
In dynamic frequency converters, the frequency conversion is carried out by a connection between the number of poles of the motor and the generator.
In static converters, frequency change is done in 2 steps. First the energy is converted to DC current, then this DC current is converted to AC current and desired frequency value is used in the devices.
Usage fields of frequency converters:
Frequency converters are preferred in aircraft systems at airports, frequency converters for marine converters and frequency converters for military systems in military areas. In converters, pricing is determined according to the desired specifications. Frequency converters used in airports, military areas, marine projects are produced according to special details. The busbar selections are determined according to the characteristics such as the use of non-flammable cables, protection against moisture, non-corrosion, short circuit protection, and the need for grounding.
- 3 Phase Full Sine Wave Output
- 50Hz, 60Hz / 400Hz Input and Output Frequency Options
- To protect the load in the event of a short circuit in the converter and to eliminate electrical conductivity and to ensure safety
- Isolation Transformer and electronic protection at output of converter
- Nonlinear Loads (Computers and Switched Power Supplies)
- Superior Performance
- Full Reliability with IGBT Technology
- DSP (Digital Signal Processor) Control
- Space Vector Control Technology
- Low Output Distortion Factor
- High Efficiency
- Maximum Power
- All Parameters with LCD Display (2×16 / 4×20)
- Programming and Monitoring
- Audible Alarm
- Programmable Dry Contact Outputs and Modbus Communication
- Multiple Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Front Panel Adjustability of All Parameters
- Switch on the converter, transformer, electronic card and circuit on it Compatible with elements, test points, sockets, cable lines, diagrams,
- Input, Output, Over Voltage, Over Current, Short Circuit, Over Temperature Protections
- Easy to use
- Remote Control Interface, Central Control, PC or Modem Connection
- Compliance with International and Local Standards
- 2 years Full Warranty
- Battery Operation
- Automatic restart and restart attempt in case of failure
- The converter will be connected to the battery pack which will feed for at least 10 (ten) minutes